100 Days of Shaders and Textures is an independent study project during summer 2020 where I explore different aspects of shaders, textures, and lighting effects.
Even with all my classes and outside-of-school projects, I have not had a structured class for these topics and felt I was lacking the knowledge needed to make my coming thesis project look good.
I completed a 365 photo project in 2004-2005 and have seen how daily practice is one of the most beneficial ways to learn new skills.
- 100 Interactive by Owen Lowery
- Project 365 by George Taylor McKnight
- Several Instagram artists
Special Thanks to:
- Tyler Ayres, Instructor
- School of Media Arts and Studies
- J. Warren McClure School of Emerging Communication Technologies
- Scripps College of Communication
- Ohio University
Check out my main site at hopemoore.com.