- SCRIPPS AR POSTER -
As an VR/AR developer for the Game Research and Immersive Design (GRID Lab) at Ohio University between summer 2018 and summer 2019, I worked with multiple teams and projects.
One was the Scripps AR Poster projects that involved creating interactive scannable posters created to recruit high school students to Scripps College of Communication.
The poster features a 360 video tour, alumni interviews, and university club videos.
I helped create the looping video interface that appears along with the "Experience" animation.
We created the poster in both HP Reveal, Vuforia, and Snapchat. After HP Reveal Studio was discontinued in July 2019, I tested alternative methods for updating and displaying the poster and Snapchat provided the best option.
TECHNOLOGY + MEDIUMS USED
CREDIT AND SPECIAL THANKS
AR Poster Team:
- Jordan Compton
- Owen Lowery (MFA Candidate)
- Hope E. Moore (Graduate Student)
- Jacob Morgan
- Faith Shields
- Reilly Zink
- Warren Stratton (Practicum Student)
GRID Lab Partners:
- Sarah Logue, Director of Student Recruitment and Communication, Scripps College of Communication
- Sarah Roush, Media Specialist, Scripps College of Communication
For opportunities and support: